Healthy and timeless classic, no-bake blueberry cheesecake is an effortless dessert recipe — all you need is a hand mixer and a bowl.
This cheesecake recipe comes together quickly & makes for a healthy snack or fantastic dessert, perfect for a home office snack, any get-togethers or parties. It's so delicious, everyone is sure to love it!
No-Bake Blueberry Cheesecake
For one portion
- 20 g cookie crust
- 1 teaspoon coconut oil
- A splash of non-dairy milk
- 170 g skyr
- 1 teaspoon Organic Wild Blueberry Powder
- Add sugar/sweetener to taste
- Stir the cookie crust, oil and milk together.
- Pack in very tightly in a shape of approximately 8 x 8 cm.
- Freeze for 10-20 minutes as you prepare the filling.
- Use a hand mixer to beat the skyr, Organic Wild Blueberry Powder and sweetener together on medium speed until perfectly smooth and creamy.
- Remove crust from the freezer and spread filling into crust, smoothing down the top with a spatula.
- Cover tightly with plastic wrap and refrigerate for at least a few hours. We recommend 12 hours for best results. The longer refrigerated, the nicer the no-bake cheesecake will set up.
- Serve cheesecake with your desired topping and enjoy!
Original recipe and photos by @alessia.healthy.