Add a touch of fun in your baking with the vibrant goodness of red berries! Our Organic Red Berries Powder Mix and Dried Organic Berry Mix bring a burst of flavour and health benefits to this bread recipe.
Discover the convenience of using berry powders and dried berries, making your baking both delicious and nutritious. Get ready to enjoy the irresistible blend of lingonberries and cranberries, enhancing your homemade bread with every bite. See how easy it is to create this delightful treat that's sure to impress.
Berry Boosted BreadMakes 14 rolls
- 5 dl water
- 25 g fresh yeast or 1 packet dry yeast (11 g)
- 1 tablespoon honey, sugar or syrup
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 4 tablespoons Organic Red Berries Powder Mix
- 10–12 dl bread flour
- 1 bag (50 g) Organic Dried Organic Berry Mix
- 0,5 dl oil
- Warm the water to about 37 °C in a bowl. Dissolve the yeast in the water.
- Add honey, salt and Organic Red Berries Powder Mix. Knead in the bread flour and oil by hand.
- Knead the dough until it no longer sticks to your hands or the sides of the bowl, about 5–10 minutes.
- Finally, add the Organic Dried Organic Berry Mix and knead until evenly distributed. Cover the dough bowl with a cloth and let it rise in a warm, draft-free place for about 30 minutes or until the dough has doubled in size. If making the dough the night before, tightly cover the bowl with plastic wrap and let it rise in the refrigerator overnight.
- Shape the dough into a long log, divide into 14 equal pieces, and roll into rolls. Transfer the rolls onto two baking paper-lined trays, cover with a clean kitchen towel, and let them rise for an additional 20–30 minutes.
- Bake in a preheated oven at 225°C (437°F) for about 10–13 minutes. Allow to cool slightly before serving.