This old favourite boosted with Finnish organic blueberry powder and dried wild blueberries is simply delicious! Difficult not to finish in one go!
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 270 g flour
- 150 g butter
- 2 tablespoons Blueberry Powder
- 3-4 tablespoons water
- 100 g sugar
- 10 cl water
- 3 tablespoons honey
- 30 g Dried Organic Wild Blueberries
- 225 g coarsely chopped walnuts
- 30 cl crème fraîche
- 3 egg yolk
- Whisk together the flour, blueberry powder, sugar, salt and softened butter.
- Gradually add water to form the dough into a ball, wrap it in plastic and chill for 1 hour.
- Preheat oven to 190°C (375°F).
- Roll out the dough and press onto the bottom and up the sides of a tart pan. Bake for 12-14 minutes.
- Heat and stir sugar and 10 cl water until sugar dissolves, then boil without stirring until caramel is deep amber colour.
- Add the honey and crème fraîche, then stir in all of the nuts and dried blueberries.
- Pour the mixture into the pre-baked crust and bake for 20 minutes.
- Serve it as a snack, dessert or even for breakfast.