Easy Superfood Chicken Coconut Bowl is packed with healthy ingredients that will leave you feeling satisfied and nourished.
This dish with chicken, coconut and fruity Organic Yellow Berries Powder Mix has a spicy and soft sauce that gets its kick from sea buckthorn. The taste is crowned by a wonderful colour!
This dish is perfect for those looking for a quick, easy and healthy meal that is packed with flavour and nutrition. Ready in less than 30 minutes and it's perfect for any night of the week, even special occasions!
Superfood Chicken Coconut Bowl
- 500 g chicken fillets
- 5 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 onion finely chopped
- 1 teaspoon finely chopped fresh ginger
- 1 teaspoon curry powder
- 1 teaspoon turmeric
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 clove garlic
- 1 can (400 ml) coconut cream
- 1 tablespoon Organic Yellow Berries Powder Mix
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 tablespoon honey (or to taste)
- 1 tablespoon thickening agent (for example cornstarch)
- Heat a large frying pan or casserole with olive oil. Add the chicken fillets, finely chopped onions, ginger, spices, and garlic. Stir until the chicken is cooked.
- Add the coconut cream, Organic Yellow Berries Powder Mix, black pepper and honey. Let it simmer for a while.
- Thicken the sauce with a thickening agent according to the package instructions. Let it simmer for a moment.
- Check the taste and serve with cooked rice and a fresh salad. You can also serve the chicken coconut bowl with mashed potatoes, pasta, cauliflower mash or zucchini noodles.