Packed with the powerful benefits of wild cranberries and lingonberries, these bites are not only delicious but also good for you.
Wild cranberries are a rich source of anthocyanins and antioxidants, the Organic Red Berries Powder Mix combines cranberries with lingonberries and redcurrants, making the mix an excellent addition to your diet. Red berries have a lot of dietary fibre and are rich in vitamin E, helping your skin and hair look healthy.
These tasty energy balls are treats that also contain a variety of microelements and other essential nutrients that are essential for maintaining a healthy body.
So go ahead and indulge in these guilt-free Red Berries Peanut Butter Energy Bites, knowing that they're not only satisfying to your taste buds but also beneficial for your overall well-being!
Red Berries Peanut Butter Energy BitesMakes 15 balls
- 100 g ground oats
- 60 g stoneless Medjool dates
- 200 g peanut butter
- 5 tablespoons melted coconut oil
- 2 tablespoons agave syrup
- 2 tablespoons Organic Red Berries Powder Mix
- Combine all ingredients in a food processor and blend until a dough forms.
- If the mixture appears dry, add a small amount of water until it reaches a slightly sticky consistency.
- Using your hands, portion the dough into small, snack-sized balls.
- Roll the balls in Organic Red Berries Powder Mix, and for extra crunch, you can roll them in coconut flakes or nuts.
- Refrigerate the energy balls for at least 30 minutes before serving.