Super healthy lingonberry is the star of this pie! Its sour taste mixes well with sugar and butter.
Rich in dietary fibre while low in calories and fat, lingonberry is extremely weight-loss friendly. However, it is also perfect for desserts.
For a 20 cm cake pan
- 2 eggs
- 120 g pure cane sugar
- 150 g spelt flour
- 2 tablespoons Organic Lingonberry Powder
- 3/4 teaspoon baking powder
- 75 ml fresh cream
- 100 ml vegetable oil
- 30 g Dried Organic Wild Blueberries
- 2 eggs
- 1 tablespoon pure cane sugar
- 1 tablespoon almond powder
- 20 g Dried Organic Wild Blueberries
- Preheat the oven to 200°C. Grease and flour the cake pan.
- Place the eggs and sugar in a bowl and beat with a mixer on high speed for a few minutes until a thick and fluffy mixture forms.
- Mix the flour, baking powder and Lingonberry Powder.
- Add the flour mixture to the whipped eggs in three parts in turns with the cream, mixing well after each addition.
- Add the vegetable oil at the end.
- Pour the dough into the cake pan. Add the Dried Blueberries and sugar-almond mixture.
- Place in the oven and bake for 12-15 minutes.
- Cool thoroughly and serve with vanilla ice cream for example.