These nutrient-dense energy balls are an easy and quick snack, perfect at any time of the day... They make the perfect snack all week long but they tend to finish immediately!
Energy balls are easy to make: just mix all your ingredients together, roll them into balls and you're good to go! There are tons of versions of energy balls but our favourites include coconut and cranberry powder.
Cranberry powder gives the energy balls a vivid colour and a long list of health benefits. It is full of antioxidants and dietary fibre, helping develop the immune system and supporting digestion.
Cranberry-Coconut Energy Balls
For 10 energy balls
- 100 g organic fruit muesli
- 30 g coconut flour
- 1 teaspoon peanut butter
- 2 tablespoons chocolate protein pudding
- Organic cranberry powder
- Mix the muesli and flour together with the peanut butter and protein pudding.
- Spread cranberry powder on a plate.
- Form balls of approximately 3 cm in diameter roll them in the cranberry powder to create a uniform red cover around the balls.
Original recipe and photos by @beacorte.