These classic chocolate chip cookies are definitely yummy with their added dried blueberries and sea buckthorn powder.
The perfect chocolate chip cookies are both crunchy and soft. You can bake them a thousand ways but in our recipe we have added dried blueberries that add their taste to the mix and sea buckthorn powder that gives its sun kissed flavour to the cookies.
Chocolate Chip Blueberry Cookies
Make about 8-10 pieces
- 60 g unsalted butter, at room temperature
- 50 g brown sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 tablespoon of milk
- 120 g flour
- 1 tablespoon Organic Sea Buckthorn Powder
- 1 teaspoon baking powder (4 g)
- 1 pinch of salt
- 20-30 g chocolate chips
- 25 g Dried Organic Wild Blueberries
- 8-10 chunks of dark chocolate
- Mix the butter with the brown sugar until you get a smooth mixture.
- Add the egg, then the milk, and finally the flour with Organic Sea Buckthorn Powder, baking powder and salt.
- Add the chocolate chips, Dried Organic Wild Blueberries and mix gently.
- Set aside in your fridge for one hour.
- After one hour, pre-heat your oven at 175°C.
- Make balls with the batter and put a piece of dark chocolate in the center.
- Set your cookie balls on a silicone mat or a baking paper, please leave space around the cookies as they will spread during baking.
- Bake in the oven for 12 to 14 minutes.
- Let the cookies cool down before taking them off the mat.