Light and delicate dessert with a wonderful taste and texture that is great for a refreshing summer treat!
This fresh and light pudding is rich in dietary fibre and antioxidants. It looks delicious and is fabulously easy to make. The unique flavour of wild blueberries makes it a treat for the taste buds.
- 500 ml rice milk
- 5 g agar agar
- 1 teaspoon Organic Wild Blueberry Powder
- Vanilla Greek soy yogurt
- Heat 450 ml of rice milk. In the meantime, mix the other 50 ml of cold or room temperature rice milk with the agar agar.
- Pour the agar agar mix into the the boiling rice milk, wait 2-3 minutes and turn off the heat.
- Add a teaspoon of Organic Wild Blueberry Powder into the mix and pour everything into baking cups.
- Place the baking cups in a fridge for a minimum of 4 hours hours and the decorate them with Greek soy yogurt before serving.
Original recipe and photos by @alessia.healthy