Get a boost of energy and antioxidants with these delicious and easy-to-make blackcurrant coconut balls!
Made with only three ingredients, these blissful bites pack a punch of blackcurrant flavour and a wealth of health benefits.
Perfect for a quick snack or pre-workout fuel, these energy balls will keep you going all day long!
Blackcurrant Coconut DelightsMakes 8-10 balls
- 150 g shredded coconut
- 1 can (400 g) evaporated milk (unsweetened condensed)
- 2 tablespoons Organic Blackcurrant Powder
- In a bowl, combine shredded coconut and Organic Blackcurrant Powder.
- Slowly pour the unsweetened condensed milk over the coconut mixture, using a spatula to evenly distribute and coat.
- Once the ingredients are fully incorporated, use your hands to shape the mixture into small, bite-sized balls.
- Place the formed balls on a plate or tray and refrigerate for at least 30 minutes before serving for a chilled, delicious treat!